1. To develop confidence in students by providing more exposure to industry experience
and world of work at global level.
2. To provide conceptual knowledge and develop analytical ability.
3. To develop communication skill with good English by providing sufficient practice.
4. To enhance latest technical knowledge industry interaction and media.
5. To develop learning to learn skills and life skills to cope up with industrial culture.
6. To impart managerial skills by providing appropriate theoretical inputs.
7. To develop problem solving ability through technical projects.
Program Outcomes (POs):
Students shall be able to:
1. Interpret circuit diagrams and specifications of electronic systems in technical/
service manuals for installation and testing.
2. Test prototype circuits using appropriate equipments.
3. Calibrate and test measuring instruments.
4. Locate faults & troubleshoot various electronic instruments & equipments.
5. Use of appropriate software for electronic applications.
6. Understand concept of the Computer Architecture/Networking.
7. Understand & apply concept of Technical management which includes technology/product cycle, environment aspects, green technology.
8. Work as a member of a team/group and as a leader.
9. Develop effective verbal and written communication skills.
10. Write report for given task/work/project.
11. Improve ability to visualize and work on laboratory and Multidisciplinary tasks.
12. Show inclination for continuous learning and acquisition of knowledge at graduates and higher level of studies.