Program Educational Objectives (PEO’s):
1. To develop confidence in students by providing more exposure to industry experience and world of work at global level.
2. To provide conceptual knowledge and develop analytical ability.
3. To develop communication skill with good English by providing sufficient practice.
4. To enhance latest technical knowledge industry interaction and media.
5. To develop learning to learn skills and life skills to cope up with industrial culture.
6. To impart managerial skills by providing appropriate theoretical inputs.
7. To develop problem solving ability through technical projects.
Program outcome (PO’s):
Student shall be able to:
1. Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and computer science and engineering to solve real world problems.
2. Have the basic knowledge and handling of computer system.
3. Identify and analyse the problem.
4. Diagnose the software and hardware faults.
5. Install software’s and hardware tools.
6. Prepare algorithms and flowcharts.
7. Use appropriate programming language.
8. Write, execute, test and debug the computer programs.
9. Implement innovative ideas into real software product.
10. Use new hardware and software tools and technologies.
11. Make custom and generic software for society.
12. Analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, society and environment.
13. Learn professional skills and life skills.
14. Aware of corporate sector.
15. Apply appropriate methods of communications in various situations.
16. Develop scientific and engineering approach towards software product development.