“CREATING NEED BASED, TECHNICALLY COMPETENT AND SCOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE CIVIL ENGINEERS.”
- Equipping the students with necessary technical and intellectual capacity to cope up with the changing needs of the industry.
- Providing state of the art learning environment to produce a competent and skilled civil engineer.
- Provide accessibility to latest trends and modern equipment to face fast changing demand of industry and society.
- To inculcate ethical and leadership values in students which will transform them in to competent civil engineers?
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of Civil Engineering Department are given below
- PEO-01 Provide conceptual and disciplined knowledge to solve broad based civil engineering problems.
- PEO-02 Address social, legal and cultural issues as a Civil engineer and provide sustainable and echo friendly solution for the same.
- PEO-03 Practice their profession with modern engineering tools and effective communication skills.
- PEO-04 Pursue their professional development through working effectively in team, continuous lifelong learning and adopting professional ethics. Read More..