This institute is a Govt. Aided Polytechnic &Hindi Linguistic Minority Institute. It offers Diploma programs in Mechanical Engineering and Civil & Rural Engineering with total annual intake of 120 (CR-60, ME-60) students. Admissions to all these seat are done through CAP (Centralize Admission Process). Being a Hindi Linguistic Minority Institute, 50% seats are reservedfor Hindi Linguistic Minority Studentswhich are also filled through CAP purely on Merit Basis. On unavailability of HindiLinguistic Minority candidates, the remaining seat are surrendered to and filled through CAP.
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- The candidate should be a domicile of Maharashtra.
- The Candidate should have passed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination from Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, or any other Equivalent Examination with subjects Science, Mathematics& English.
- For candidates passing SSC from Maharashtra State Board: – the candidates passing SSC with, Mathematics (Code 71) and Science & Technology (Code 72) are only eligible.
- For Admissions through CAP, candidates are eligible for various types of reservations as per the Govt. norms & CAP norms.
Document Retention Policy:
At the time of admission candidates have to produce necessary documents as per their seat type. All the documents will be retained with the institutes for a certain period of time for verification and will be returned after the verification.
Necessary Documents required during admission process-
- School Leaving Certificate (Current Academic Year)
- X thstd Mark sheet. (8th& 9th Std. Mark sheets also required)
- Nationality & Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For Backward Class Candidates)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (OBC, NT, VJ/DT, SBC)
- Defense Service Certificate (if any)
- Certificate from Civil Surgeon (For Person with Disability)
- Proof of Mother Tongue as Hindi (For Hindi Linguistic Minority Candidates)