“CREATING NEED BASED, TECHNICALLY COMPETENT AND SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE MECHANICAL ENGINEERS.”
- Equipping the students with necessary technical and intellectual capacity to cope up with the changing needs of the industry.
- Providing state of the art learning environment to produce a competent and skilled Mechanical engineer.
- Provide accessibility to latest trends and modern equipment’s to face fast changing demand of industry and society.
- To inculcate ethical and leadership values in students this will transform them in to competent Mechanical engineers.
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO-01 Provide conceptual and disciplined knowledge to solve broad based Mechanical engineering problems.
- PEO-02 Address social, legal and cultural issues as a Mechanical engineer and provide sustainable and echo friendly solution for the same.
- PEO-03 Practice their profession with modern engineering tools and effective communication skills.
- PEO-04 Pursue their professional development through working effectively in team, continuous lifelong learning and adopting professional ethics.
About the Department :
1) Department has highly motivated faculties with good academic experience.
2) The department is well equipped with 10 laboratories.
3) Department is working on outcome base teaching-learning process.
4) Department has excellent Student-Teacher ratio as per AICTE Norms.
5) Department has excellent number of Placement.
6) Department provide collaborative initiative with Industry. Read More..